Your home away from home
Going through a medical treatment while on a holiday in a foreign country can be a hassle both for you and your loved ones. Manila Doctors Hospital’s International Healthcare Services team is here to assists you every step of the way and make the experience a pleasant one for you.
The International Healthcare Services is a one-stop shop dedicated to meet your healthcare needs. The International Healthcare Services is especially dedicated to giving you complete service, from the time you make an appointment to the time you leave the hospital.
Our services consist of:
Setting up Appointments
- Trunk line: (02) 558-0888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2nd Floor, Manila Doctors Hospital Main Building, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Our staff will provide you with information on your preferred doctor, such as their clinic location and schedule and set up an appointment for you. They can also refer appropriate specialist based on your medical history and requirement.
- clinic location
- set an appointment
- refer appropriate specialist based on your medical history and requirement
We will assist you in making all the necessary preparations from admissions prior your medical procedure to discharge. As soon as you arrive at the hospital, proceed to the International Healthcare Services Office, our staff will be there to walk you through the registration and admission process.
For your convenience, we can also book a hotel or full service apartment and avail of the hospital’s special corporate rate through our partner establishments. We can also put you in contact with a full service travel agency, for your other travel related concerns.
Transportation Concierge Services
MDH IHS also offers the following services
- Porter Services
- Mail and Postage Delivery
- Business Center Services (including faxing and photocopying. Assistance in visa extension through the inbound/outbound tour operator)
- Airport transfers to and from the hospital via a rent-a-car service or ambulance can also be arranged.
Note: Non-English speaking guest shall be given interpreters.