The Geriatric Multidisciplinary Clinic is an outpatient consultative service that provides a comprehensive assessment of older persons with medical, psychological, cognitive or social problems that impede function or threaten independent living.
A complete one-stop facility, the center is designed to cater to the specific requirements of the elderly (60 years old and above) – from evaluation to management and treatment of geriatric disorders, including rehabilitation and other ancillary services.
Trunkline: (02) 558-0888 Local 4603
Address: Ground Floor, Manila Doctors Hospital
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Assessment of the Basic and Advance Activities of Daily Living – Functional Test
- Assessment of the Nutrition Status
- Evaluation of the Mental Status
- Gait and Balance Assessment
- Home Care/Home Visit
- Inpatient Consultative Services
One needs to consult a geriatrician if he/she displays any of the following symptoms:
- Polypharmacy (5 or more drugs (+) side effects)
- Problem on Mobility
- Cognitive Problem (ie. Memory lapses/loss)
- Behavioral Problem
- Sensory Problems (hearing and visual)
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Reach out to Manila Doctors by clicking this link.